Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm back!















Ok, so this update has been overdue for a ridiculously long time, but I suppose it's better late than never. I've been super busy with school (i.e. ditching classes to go paint) and the drawing classes I take on the side (actually good). Overall, life is good, I've been really excited about landscape painting, so this update consists of that mostly. The figure compositions are studies after Harvey Dunn, NC Wyeth and Howard Pyle. The last batch of things are layout drawings that I've been doing for my composition and drawing teacher, who has been tremendously helpful in all aspects of art, particularly composition.


PS. Fish still life was never finished, fish went bad

1 comment:

Betsy Bauer said...

Oh man you have been busy! I'm digging those landscape paintings. Your sense of color just seems to get better with each post. Keep up the hard work!